If you want to create your quiz for the Kahoot app, you can do this with just a few clicks. Find out in this practical tip how to do this exactly.
Kahoot App: How To Create Your Quiz
- First, register on Kahoot.
- After registering and logging in, click “Create” in the upper right corner.
- Now you can type in your questions and answers. For each question, you need at least two and a maximum of four answer options that you can specify. Also, choose which answer is correct. Then set a time limit and indicate whether points should be awarded for this question.
- You can add more questions by clicking on “Add question.”
- When you’re done, click “Done” in the top right corner to complete and publish your quiz. Now you can give your quiz a title and a description.
- Now go further via “Continue.” Now you can test, play or share the quiz with others.